Shamanism is an ancient healing tradition and way of life. Ceremony, sacred dance, vision quest, and pilgrimages to places of power in nature are all essential aspects of Shamanism.
In this immersive retreat with Brant Secunda, an internationally acclaimed shaman, healer, and ceremonial leader in the indigenous Huichol tradition of Mexico, we discover ancient indigenous teachings and learn traditional practices for personal and planetary healing.
Together, we experience sacred rituals to empower our life and find our true nature. We manifest positive energy through the Dance of the Deer Ceremony and tap into the life force of Mother Earth. We find renewal in this healing tradition through:
- Journeying to the four directions through guided spiritual practices
- Empowering our dream state with daily morning ritual
- Rejuvenating body, heart, and spirit with ancient chants
- Connecting with places of power through the art of pilgrimage
- Celebrating life and dancing our prayers into the altar of Mother Earth
Through our practice, the shamanic circle embraces us, unifying our lives with strength, healing, and love.