Positive change in a community where compassion thrives has been the key hallmark of Opening the Heart WorkshopsTM for almost five decades. Through a unique blend of time-tested exercises, practices, and lectures, you are immersed in a rich heritage and culture of the heart, where it becomes possible to:
- Feel more vitality as you find, open to, and express your emotions in healthy ways
- Discover the ways you are not broken, but profoundly whole
- Explore more freedom from limiting beliefs and embrace new, unrevealed parts of yourself
- Learn skills which increase authenticity, empathy, and trust to cultivate more connected, satisfying relationships
- Find out how opening your heart helps you let go of hurts more easily and increases your resilience to adversity
- Gain an empowering clarity of vision and purpose that will help you move toward your best possible future
This workshop is an intensive experience which offers individualized attention within a caring and dynamic group process. We do many things together to help open the heart in a safe and heightened emotional environment. One of our main benefits is that it may be much easier for you and others to find, feel, and release deeply-held emotions in a healthy way. This can bring much relief, and also more clarity about the path ahead. All are very welcome, and we invite you to join us with these interests in mind.
Teachers are subject to change.