There are many Reiki lineages, but the energy itself is universal and divine.
In this weekend immersion designed to help Reiki practitioners meet today’s challenges, you receive “hands-free” Reiki healing transmissions and teaching experiences directly from world-renowned faculty.
Together as one Reiki community, we gain tools to empower our individual health, deepen personal practice, and create a better world.
Facilitated by leading teachers and authors from diverse lineages, you embark on a profound healing journey in which you:
- Experience a Holy Fire Reiki session designed to liberate you to fulfill your life purpose Discover shamanic Reiki techniques to enhance your practice
- Access specific psychic Reiki techniques to bring vitality to the lungs, cleanse the mind, and bring inner peace during times of turmoil
- Learn the powerful marma point Reiki self treatment technique
- Experience how to contact departed loved ones, angels, and spirit guides during a Reiki session
- Dissolve ancestral trauma with Holy Fire Reiki
Experience the joy of connecting with other healers in community and taking your Reiki practice to new heights.
Please note there is a special schedule for this course:
|4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
||Check In (Rooms available after 5:00 p.m.)|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
|8:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
The above schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the faculty.
This workshop is by application only. Please submit your materials according to the directions on this page.
Tuition covers your workshop costs and time spent in class with the faculty. Please see Stay With Us below for accommodation choices—which include meals and other amenities for those who wish to stay with us. Or see Commute for those who will not be staying on campus overnight
Stay With Us
Accommodations cover your room, lunch each day, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, paddling on the lake, walking trails, parking, and all other guest services.
A list of local hotels and inns is available for those who wish to stay off-campus and commute (see Commute).
2 nights commuter fee
The commuter fee includes lunch and use of amenities and facilities. A list of local hotels and inns is available.
See our Cancellation Policy.
Certificate of Attendance : $25