Artistic freedom is the right to create without being pressured to perform, produce, or succeed. In this expressive painting workshop, everyone is a beginner. Whether you are a veteran painter or are picking up a paintbrush for the first time, the experience is about creative process and free expression, rather than technique, training, or expertise.
In a respectful and nurturing studio environment, you receive individual attention and gentle guidance to:
- Discover a creative voice that is entirely your own
- Trust your intuitive perception, not the mind's critical chatter
- Follow your own authentic energy rather than painting for others
- Experience your imagination as a doorway to deeper knowing
- Overcome blocks and explore process painting as a genuine path to spiritual awakening
There will be no critiques, analysis, or judgment of the creative work. This workshop may interest people from a wide variety of disciplines, including art, education, counseling, social change, and meditative practices.