Shamanic Reiki blends the timeless wisdom of two ancient healing traditions with new approaches and practical teachings.
We all are capable of practicing Reiki, and in this experiential weekend we practice simple, yet powerful, techniques that combine Reiki with intuitive approaches from diverse shamanic cultures. Over the course of the workshop, we:
- Receive the Reiki Level One attunement to activate our innate ability to heal
- Practice self-healing methods and intuitive strategies for the transmission of Reiki
- Integrate shamanic techniques to access alternate realities beyond time and space
- Explore shamanic methods that open us to the healing forces of the earth and the elements
- Give and receive a complete Shamanic Reiki session
- Discover how to create a healing environment and develop a Shamanic Reiki healing practice
- Engage life-shifting practices to empower us as a Shamanic Reiki healer
We explore a systematized and intuitive approach to manifesting profound natural healing.
The following book is required reading for the course:
- Shamanic Reiki: Expanded Ways of Working with Universal Life Force Energy by Llyn Roberts and Robert Levy
Also, Faculty recommends you read the following books in preparation for the course:
- Speaking with Nature by Llyn Roberts and Sandra Ingerman
- Shapeshifting into Higher Consciousness: Heal and Transform Yourself and Our World with Ancient Shamanic and Modern Methods by Llyn Roberts
Please note there is a special schedule for this course:
|4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.||Check In (Rooms available after 5:00 p.m.)|
|7:30 p.m.–7:50 p.m.||Welcome & Orientation|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Attunement Ceremony|
|1:00 p.m.||Check Out|
The above schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the faculty.
Dining Hall Hours (Meals begin with dinner on arrival day and end with lunch on departure day.):
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m.–8:45 a.m.
Lunch: Noon–2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 6:00 p.m.–7:15 p.m.
Daily Open Classes in meditation, yoga, tai chi, or movement (subject to availability):
7:00–8:00 a.m., 12:15–1:00 p.m., 5:30–6:15 p.m., 5:30–6:30 p.m.
This workshop is by application only. Please submit your materials according to the directions on this page.
Regrettably, this workshop has been cancelled.
Tuition covers your workshop costs and time spent in class with the faculty. Please see Stay With Us below for accommodation choices—which include meals and other amenities for those who wish to stay with us. Or see Commute for those who will not be staying on campus overnight
Stay With Us
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, evening performances, sampler classes (during the week), the lake, walking trails, parking, and all other guest services.
A list of local hotels and inns is available for those who wish to stay off-campus and commute (see Commute).
2 nights commuter fee
The commuter fee includes the full benefits of our unique Accommodations & Meals Package, excluding the cost of accommodations. A list of local Local Hotels and Inns is available.
See our Cancellation Policy.
Certificate of Attendance : $25