Shamanism teaches us to use the powers of nature to heal. In the ancient system of Reiki, we channel life force energy to heal and restore balance. In this master level certification program, guided by two established teachers of shamanism and healing, we experience the combined powers of shamanic and Reiki healing and apply detailed, proven methods to enhance our healing skills for practice with others and for personal well-being.
Through ancient practices and dynamic group and partner exchanges, we gain hands-on experience in healing work. We apply Shamanic Reiki approaches to:
- Expand consciousness and work with spirit guides
- Balance energetic trauma and shift attachment to past events
- Remove energy intrusions using advanced methods
- Attune to the master Reiki energy via symbols, plants, and transmission
- Conduct comprehensive absentee healing sessions
- Shamanically travel to prevent soul loss and restore soul qualities
- Initiate as healers through ancient fire ceremony
- Integrate Reiki with Tibetan, Maya, Quechua, and Siberian practices and sacred items
Join like-minded people in this lively experiential gathering. Reconnect with nature’s transformative powers and the innate ability to heal and balance through complex times.
This training is open to level two and/or master level Reiki practitioners, or to others with permission from Roberts. It is prerequisite for the yearlong Shamanic Reiki Master Teacher online program.
This training begins Sunday at 8:00 p.m.
The following books are required reading for the course:
- Shamanic Reiki: Expanded Ways of Working with Universal Life Force Energy by Llyn Roberts and Robert Levy
- Shapeshifting into Higher Consciousness: Heal and Transform Yourself and Our World with Ancient Shamanic and Modern Methods by Llyn Roberts
In order to arrive prepared, faculty ask that you do the following: consider taking time to meditate on your intentions for this program. Feel the opportunity and power of our coming together for the master-practitioner level; the field of consciousness that connects us. Open your heart and welcome all of who you are to join our week together. We will have a lot of fun as we also explore and empower our unique roles as healers during these times of rapid change.
Things To Bring
- Bring to class with you the book,Shamanic Reiki. The book is available for purchase at the Omega bookstore, if you do not come with one in hand. Speaking with Nature, Shapeshifting into Higher Consciousness, and The Good Remembering will also be at the campus bookstore.
- Feel free to bring along any small sacred items (small stones, bells, feathers, etc.) for the altar and/or for healing purposes - as well as a drum and/or rattle if you like. We will also have extra drums and rattles available to use and collect sacred items (huacas) on the land at Omega, so no worries.
- Comfortable, natural fiber clothing to sessions and bring clothes/preparations for outdoor practices/ceremony in any weather. For instance, you may want to include a ground mat, natural bug repellent, sun hat, etc. in your packing list. We remind you that there are ticks in the Northeast, and there is also Poison Ivy on campus.
- Come to sessions with a water bottle and a note pad or journal (also available for purchase at Omega; extra notepaper and pens will be available in the classroom).
- Optional items to consider: Spirit or Animal Card deck.
For the Absentee Shamanic Reiki practice portion of the program, please:
- Consider working with someone you know, or are already offering healing to who will benefit.
- Your client, family member or friend must desire an absentee healing from you and be willing to do the following after you arrive home: have an in-person or phone conversation with you, offer a simple exchange (non-monetary is fine), enact a simple ceremony after the work is complete.
- Collect from this person and bring with you to our program a few strands of hair, a short sample of handwriting, a small piece of flammable clothing with their energy on it such as a sock.
- If you have difficulty finding a person to work with, we may be able to provide someone and you also have the option of conducting the healing for yourself.
Please note this course begins Sunday at 8:00 p.m. and has a special schedule:
|4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.||Check In (Rooms available after 5:00 p.m.)|
|7:30 p.m.–7:50 p.m.||Welcome & Orientation|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|8:00 a.m.–8:45 a.m.||Commuter check-in (if not checked-in the previous evening)|
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Fire Ceremony|
|Noon–1:00 p.m.||Check Out|
The above schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the faculty.
The Children's Program will not be available for this workshop.
Dining Hall Hours (Meals begin with dinner on arrival day and end with lunch on departure day.):
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m.–8:45 a.m.
Lunch: Noon–2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 6:00 p.m.–7:15 p.m.
Daily Open Classes in meditation, yoga, tai chi, or movement (subject to availability):
7:00–8:00 a.m., 12:15–1:00 p.m., 5:30–6:15 p.m., 5:30–6:30 p.m.
Meet the Teachers
Llyn Cedar Roberts, MA, is an award-winning author and acclaimed teacher of Earth-based healing, ...
Stacey Gibbons holds a Master Certification in Traditional Reiki and has studied extensively with ...
Tuition & Fees
We are no longer taking registrations for this workshop.
Shamanic Reiki Healing Master Practitioner Training
Tuition covers your workshop costs and time spent in class with the faculty. Please see Stay With Us below for accommodation choices—which include meals and other amenities for those who wish to stay with us. Or see Commute for those who will not be staying on campus overnight.
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, evening performances, sampler classes (during the week), the lake, walking trails, parking, and all other guest services. A list of local hotels and inns is available for those who wish to stay off-campus and commute (see Commute below).
Omega reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If Omega cancels a program, you will receive a full refund.
Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee for 2018 workshops, $55 for 2019) up to eight days before your program or stay.
Nonrefundable credit toward a future Omega program or stay (less a $50 processing fee for 2018 workshops, $55 for 2019) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any Omega program or stay for one year following date of issue.
No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day; if you do not show up; or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
For more cancellation policies, see individual workshops or the more detailed Omega Cancellations & Refund Policies page.
Program Insurance is available through TravMark's A+ Program Protection Plans. Get a free quote today.
Certificate of Attendance $ 25.00